A predictable and sustainable flow of new clients is something all clinics need.
In this article, I will share how you as a dentist can take the appropriate steps to grow a sustainable flow of new clients to your clinic.
In order to get the best results with this method, it is highly important that you complete every step. Unless it will not perform to it’s full potential.
Let’s get into it.
Here is the guide, step-by-step:
1. Identify what specific problem your target audience has and focus on solving that one problem.
2. Evaluate and map out where your target audience and potential clients are located. Are they on Facebook? Google? YouTube perhaps? Where are your clients searching in order to find you?
3. If your target audience is on Google, create a Google search ad on Adwords. If your target audience is close to your location, run a Facebook ad with a 2 mile radius around your clinic.
– For the Google campaign, use Google Keyword Planner to find relevant search phrases people use to find solutions to the problem you want to solve.
– For the Facebook campaign, create a brand-awareness or create a reach campaign with a 2 mile radius around your clinic, and use the ad to tell people that you have an amazing offer. This is typically a voucher of sorts, where you give 50 people a 50% discount on their first visit or a free checkup session.
It is really important that you brand yoru clinic as an authority and take the position as a mentor or guide that want to help the customer (which is the hero).
4. Send the traffic to the most relevant page on your website.
If you have an article on your website that talks about the specific problem that you chose in step 1, send the ad traffic to that page. It is really important that you send people to a relevant place. If you don’t, then you’re just a mosquito which is irrelevant and annoying, and no one want to be a mosquito. Trust me.
5. Give people an easy way to get in touch with you. On the page that you send people to through either your Google or Facebook ads, have a contact form.
By giving people the option to contact you the chance of them becoming a client is way higher. Further, you can increase the chance by giving an incentive, or by actually telling them to contact you. If you want people to tall, add your phone number.
That was the short and simple 6-step guide on how you, in less than 30 minutes, can create a sustainable flow of new clients to your clinic.
This may all sound too good to be true, but this is the exact process we used with one of our dentist clinic clients. During a short period with us, they doubled their new-client flow, and got a huge return on money spent on ads.
When you create your new-client machine, start with a daily budget of between $5-10. This way, you will see results and not break the bank.
With this kind of daily budget, you should be able to get between 5-20 new clients every single month.
If this strategy sound highly complicated, and like something you do not want to do yourself. Don’t worry. We want to help you.
After helping clients grow their businesses and building a lot of new-client machines, you can expect to see a rapid growth in new clients coming to your clinic every month.
Click the button below to work with us and build a sustainable flow of new clients coming in your door. Click the button to apply for our servics.